[humanser] ACCOMODATIONS

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 23:33:28 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Car, you're right that we should teach drivers or readers how to work
for us.  I was simply saying that some drivers or readers are better
at getting the concept of not taking over than others.  Hiring drivers
to drive you to clients' homes is one thing.  Hiring a driver to
transport clients is where the agency might have a problem.  It would
be much easier for them to hire a sighted social worker who can drive
these clients, so that's what they're likely to do.

Serena