[humanser] Survey for Blind Therapists

MARY CHAPPELL MTC5 at COX.NET
Wed Jan 23 03:51:35 UTC 2013

Hello Maxine,
Glad to make your acquaintance and I am wishing you much success in your
doctoral endeavors. After 7 grueling, enriching years, I sealed my degree in
fall 2012 following the defense of my clinical research project
(dissertation). I am a doctorate in Clinical Psychology from
Argosy/Washington DC and am interested in participating in your study.  I
currently work in inpatient psychiatry at George Washington University
Hospital. Please let me know about your needs.
Best,
Mary Tatum Chappell

-----Original Message-----
From: humanser [mailto:humanser-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of David
Andrews
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 6:00 AM
To: david.andrews at nfbnet.org
Subject: [humanser] Survey for Blind Therapists

We have been contacted to circulate the following:

1/17/2013

Recruitment notice for listserve:

Hello this is Maxine Brown a doctoral student in Counseling Psychology at
Argosy University onLine.

I am seeking participants for a research study on blind therapists.
If you work as a blind therapist you can contact me Maxine Brown to
participate.
Telephone number: 253 531-3434 E-mail:
<mailto:Brown11206 at comcast.net>Brown11206 at comcast.net