[humanser] Human Services Division Updates

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Fri Jul 5 12:07:59 UTC 2013

Greetings!

Below you will find a list of the newly elected Board Members of the Human
Services Division, as well as, an amendment that was made to our
constitution.  I would like to thank all those who have served on the Board
in the past.  I would also like to thank our current Board Members for their
willingness to serve.   We will be having a convention debriefing via
teleconference for all attendees very soon.  We need your input and ideas!

Board Members of the Human Services Division:

Merry Schoch, President

David Stayer, First Vice President

Amalia Veliz, Second Vice President

Nicole Yarmolkevich, Secretary

John Townsend (JD), Treasurer

Tyrone Bratcher, Board Member

Denise Shaible, Board Member

Amendment:

Proposed Amendment to the Human Services Division Constitution concerning
Dues

This amendment removes the amount of the dues from the constitution allowing
the membership to set the dues by a majority vote, rather than by a 2.3
majority to amend the constitution.

Currently reads:

ARTICLE VII

Dues

The dues of the Division shall be $10.00 per year for those professionals
employed in the field and $5.00 per year for students and professionals who
are currently not working.

Amended to Read:

ARTICLE VII

Dues

            Dues of the Division will be an amount determined by the
membership as needed.  Dues are payable at the time of the annual meeting.
If an individual desires to become a member of the Division at a time before
the annual meeting, the dues shall be the same.  Exception: Should the
initial request for membership be made less than three months before the
annual meeting, the dues will be applied to the following year.

After acceptance of the amendment a motion was made and accepted that dues
shall be $5.00.

Merry C. Schoch, MSW ISW#6961

Professional Social Worker/Counselor

(813) 626 - 2789

Merrys at verizon.net

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is
intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
destroy any copies of this information.