[humanser] Introduction

Tyron Bratcher tmbratcher1999 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 9 02:34:18 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,
My name is Tyron Bratcher and I am a new member of the board of the Human Services division.  I would like to take this opportunity to say congratulations to all of the other board members and that I look forward to serving.  I would also like to say thank you for giving me this opportunity and that I will do the best that I can to help our division continue to grow.

Tyron Bratcher
Community College of Baltimore County (Catonsville)
Human Services Major
President: Helping Hands, Board Member: Maryland Association of Blind Students, Board Member: Human Services Division, National Federation of the Blind
443-929-0273
tmbratcher1999 at yahoo.com