[humanser] Convention Conference and Question

Jimmy jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 12:03:03 UTC 2013

Greetings.
	My name is James Boehm. The convention last week was my first. It was most enjoyable, tho I did not get to fully participate in all it's events. This is including the human services conference. Did anyone take any notes that they could share? Or perhaps who someone call me to give a summary? That would be most appreciated@
	Further, I returned to school after 13 years, with a goal of majoring in Psychology for a masters.Being a survivor of a suicide attempt 3 years ago which caused my vision lost, I have met many ivdividuals who have attempted or who have experienced similar unfortunate circumstances. My ability of being able to relate , and understand the grand transformation from emotion and mind, and mental faculties has moved me to want to help others who have been in similar circumstances; I want to assist those who have either become recently disabled or lost their vision and assiste them through that transition so that theya re empowered and so that their mindset is in a state where they can get the proper education, training, and be productive and successful persons once more.With saying all that, I will be working with my Psychology department this fall  and e Main professor of Psychology wants me to head some projuect of some kind.I have a few ideas, but I was hoping that one of you  may have suggestions of some great research  ideas that  either deal with blindness, the loss of blindness on an individaul, perhaps the differences in the ways one loses his sight affects the individual, or anything else. I am sure you guys have some great ideas or know of anyone I could talk to more about this. Thank you in advance for reading my post and for your reply.
Best,
James
" What does not killyou makes you stronger."
901-483-1515

Sent from the Iphone of
James Boehm
KustomCane