[humanser] Conference calls scheduled

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 20:30:23 UTC 2013

Hi,

As predicted, I have a few other additions to the list.  Prompted by
thinking about the scholarship winners presentation, I think life
coach might be a good one to add.  I also think drama therapists,
expressive arts therapists, and therapeutic musicians, (yes there is a
distinction between them and music therapists), might be good to list
as well.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/humanser_nfbnet.org/merrys%40verizo

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/humanser_nfbnet.org/gera1027%40gmai