[humanser] life coach

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 10 03:16:29 UTC 2013

Sandy wrote to me but I think it went to me only.
Gerardo, they do similar things. But from what little I know, a life coach
helps you with goals where as psychologists do more than this; they
prescribe certain techniques to overcome problems such as anxiety or
depression. Psychologists treat disorders with specific and systematic
therapies and life coaches focus on goals; like career counselors would do.
Also life coaches are certified, but you don't have to have a masters degree
for it; Additionally, I know all psychologists have to be licensed and take
national exams where as life coaches don't go through that rigorous testing
although I'm sure there is some test.

Ashley