[humanser] life coach

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 11 01:02:26 UTC 2013

Sandy,
Thank you. I checked and yes your reply went to the list.
My email address was first though in the to line.

I liked your explanation of the differences; psychologists are definitely
more highly trained and can specialize in certain areas.
Feel free to send emails from the
life coach training group you contacted. You can use this email address
bookwormahb at earthlink.net.
I'm out of town soon but can respond to more emails in a bit over a week if
I do not respond while I'm on my trip.
Thanks.
Ashley