[humanser] introducing myself

Ronit Ovadia Mazzoni rovadia82 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 02:20:31 UTC 2013

Hi Darrel,
Thanks for the re-introduction. I loved reading more about your current job and I would love to work with you and any other interested people on the epic issue.
I will try my best to attend the earlier of the conference calls but I may be late in calling in.

I will also email you off list to find out more about your epic experience.

Happy to be part of the division.
Ronit