[humanser] Introducing myself

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 19:44:29 UTC 2013

Hi Darrel,
Thanks so much for sharing your experiences with us.  I was so
encouraged by meeting you at Convention and look forward to learning
more from you in the future.  The challenges you mentioned, such as
navigating a huge hospital and inaccessible computer programs, are
things that make me nervous, but I am inspired by you and others who
face these challenges and overcome every single day.  Thank you for
what you are doing both to help people struggling with substance abuse
and other issues as well as changing what it means to be blind in the
helping profession.

It was great to meet with you all at Convention!

--
Sarah K. Meyer
NFB of Indy - Community Outreach, Advocacy, and Legislation (COAL), Chair