[humanser] NCE Question

JMassay jmassay1 at cox.net
Tue Jul 30 22:47:38 UTC 2013

Hello all-

It's great to see the recent activity on the list! I have a quick question
for anyone who has recently or is getting ready to take the NCE Exam , or
well, actually, any other Masters level licensure examination. I have been
told that , although the exam is in an electronic format, I will have to
take it with a scribe and a reader in a private room. I would like to ask
everyone's thoughts on this issue and learn from your experiences as well.

I appreciate any feedback that you can give me and anyone else preparing to
take a certification or licensure exam in the mental health field.

Jeannie