[humanser] Introduction and a request

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Fri Mar 8 12:34:45 UTC 2013

Hi Lindsay,

I graduated in May of 2011 with my Master's degree in Social Work.  I am
currently establishing my own private practice.  As you can tell by your
response we are a supportive group.  If you would like to email me or call
please feel free.  My contact information is below.
merrys at verizon.net
813 523 6573
May you have an awesome day!
Merry