[humanser] Good morning Human Services Division

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Tue Oct 1 16:32:32 UTC 2013

I think our web address should follow NFB protocol if at all possible. This
would mean the address should be
http://www.nfb-humanservices.org
I would say our twitter name should be something similar--although it is a
bit long. Perhaps @NFBHS. I think it's really important to let people know
off the bat that we are a proud division of the NFB.
Just some thoughts.
Melissa