[humanser] You are invited to the Human Services board meeting tonight

Amalia Veliz amalia.veliz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 09:32:43 UTC 2013

Mary,
Good morning to you! We do appreciate you taking the time to join us for
the Board meeting and your feedback is very important and vital to us as we
launch the Division anew! Congrats also to you on having the opportunity to
take the Psychology exam, what a great thing to do! I just wanted to let
you know that you are a great asset to our meetings and we all are thankful
to have you join us. Have a wonderful day!

Amalia
Second Vice President

*Amalia Veliz*
*home (520) 222-5519*