[humanser] Drivers license requirement for employment

Gregory D. Rosenberg gregg at ricis.com
Sat Oct 12 20:09:04 UTC 2013

Good afternoon Angelina,

I would be happy to offer some advise. What area of study was your BS in. I am unfamiliar with BSW. I went to collage almost 35 years ago.

I am an Internet Security Engineer and work from home. I have had to go to client sites periodically. Which is usually a train downtown or a car ride to an airport. I have even had some customers send a car to pick me up. My customers are mostly in Americas, Europe, Japan, China, and Australia.

On Oct 12, 2013, at 14:48 CDT, Anjelina <anjelinac26 at gmail.com> wrote:

> The evening all, I will be graduating in December with my BSW. When looking for jobs I can apply for, a large majority of them require a drivers license. What types of fields do you work in? Did they require you to have a drivers license? How are you able to work around this requirement? Thank you for any input.
> I'm feeling a bit discouraged.
>
> Sent from my iPhone

P.S. Students get free two day shipping and other benefits by signing up with "Amazon Student”. Click the following link to sign-up: http://www.amazon.com/gp/student/signup/info?ie=UTF8&refcust=Z5OZDF6CNEYBGPOXCVKEXRD5WQ&ref_type=generic

P.S. Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund via your phone bill.

--
73' & 75'
Gregory D. Rosenberg AB9MZ
gregg at ricis.com

RICIS, Inc.
7849 Bristol Park Drive
Tinley Park, IL 60477-4594
http://www.ricis.com

708-267-6664 Cell
708-444-2690 Office
708-444-1115 Fax (Call First)
We are tired of SPAM faxes.

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and please delete it from your computer.