[humanser] Drivers license requirement for employment

Alyssa Munsell alyssa53105 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 16 03:18:33 UTC 2013

Thank you for this, JD. It's actually one of the most concise and insightful
advice I've heard regarding interviews. I especially like what you said
about not getting into all the details of the technology and making the
interview about your skills. The only thing I'm wondering about is adding in
something about voc rehab covering the cost of any needed accommodations. I
guess I'd be concerned that the employer is worried about cost of
accommodations and isn't able to ask about it, so maybe it's a good idea to
quickly mention that somewhere, too. What do you think? Also, how would you
handle it if you're trying to talk about your skills as a social worker and
the employer keeps referring back to the blindness?

Alyssa