[humanser] Drivers license requirement for employment

Alyssa Munsell alyssa53105 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 16 11:19:25 UTC 2013

Thank you for this, Mary. This is really inspirational. I'll actually be
going on an interview to apply for a different internship than I have now,
so all of the information people have posted here is extraordinarily
helpful. In this case, because it is an internship through the school and
because I'm already in a unique position of changing internship sites, the
potential placements know about my visual impairment. I am extremely lucky
in that I have an amazing field placement advisor who is determined to
advocate on my behalf until I am placed in a truly meaningful internship.
There are a few possibilities of new placement sites, which is exciting!
However, in an interview situation for a job, I would agree with what most
have said. I wouldn't disclose prior to interviewing unless there was a
practical reason to do so.