[humanser] Update

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 03:41:24 UTC 2013

Absolutely; we are here for you.  I wish I had such a place to come to when
I was interning, but I was actually treated well until we changed office
managers, and when a position  came open, everyone in my office wanted me to
have it (VR counselor in South Salem, Oregon where we had a very diverse
population of clients including clients receiving treatment for mental
illness at the state hospital).
	Taking the CRC was quite another things, as at the time their
paperwork wasn't accessible so a reader messed up, so I  didn't have the
Braille exam, and in the afternoon, I had a horrible reader, but I did pass
it, but who needs the extra stress of not being accommodated or
discrimination by an officer manager who said directly that inters weren't
worth anything even tho9ugh I was carrying my own caseload plus helping  the
other counselors with their clients.
Darla