[humanser] the latest in my EPPP licensing exam saga

JD Townsend 43210 at Bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 19 03:50:30 UTC 2013

Excellent news, Mary.

You and Merry are forging the way for us and we  feel gratitude.

Next to this the exam will be a piece of cake, a piece of chocolate cake.

JD
-----Original Message-----
From: MARY CHAPPELL
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2013 10:24 PM
To: 'Human Services Mailing List'
Subject: [humanser] the latest in my EPPP licensing exam saga

Hey All,

I just wanted to update everyone on my licensure exam and accessibility. I
recently shared with the policy and Law committee the delay in my process
and my confusion and frustration. Feedback from committee members was
helpful and Merry Schoch helped me appreciate the universality of the
experience as she shared her similar story and plan. I took advice from her
plan and contacted my federation appointed legal advocate regarding the
extended situation. The committee meeting was on Sunday and I received a
reply from the exam company and two other accommodations coordinators and,
after various phone calls and several emails, I am thrilled to report that I
am scheduled, with all the accommodations I requested and three additional
accommodations identified by the most pro-active, productive accommodations
coordinator I have ever met. Now the proverbial clock begins the countdown.
Thanks to all for all the support. Now I ask for your prayers and positive
energy in the ether.

Genuinely,

Mary Tatum Chappell, Psy.D.