[humanser] recruiting patients?

Quinto Sanchez sanchezq at prodigy.net
Sun Oct 20 01:18:56 UTC 2013

J.D. that was very informative and helpful. I've signed up for several free
building your practice webinars and have read blog post and first hand
advice from a facebook group for beginning therapist. I want to say you
summarized all of thee options I have learned through those means and added
additional ones. Excellent advice!