[humanser] music therapists

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Tue Oct 29 00:11:40 UTC 2013

Alyssa,
	I am happy you chose to subscribe to this list! I am the person who
referred you here. The Human Services Division is a newly energized, vibrant
division of the NFB which has made a significant difference in the lives of
those in the human services field in a very short time. I am certain you
will find other blind professionals who share your professional aspiration
and are willing to mentor you! I hope you enjoy this group and stick around
for a while!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala

who share your