[humanser] Tips on Presentations & Braille

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Wed Oct 30 20:41:33 UTC 2013

One problem I experienced as a young child was knowing that contractions
stood for whole words.  We had spelling contests in which I would be asked
to spell, for example, the word "little," so I said, "l l," and the teacher
(not knowing Braille) said I was wrong.  I honestly don't remember spending
a bunch of time on Grade I, though I could be mistaken.

Sandy