[humanser] FW: Take the Victor Reader Stream Survey - You could win AfterShokz headphones

MARY CHAPPELL MTC5 at COX.NET
Thu Oct 31 19:30:26 UTC 2013

Not sure about list policy with this type of communication but, I trust that someone will alert and/or redirect me if necessary. This survey may be of interest.

Best,

Mary Tatum Chappell

From: HumanWare [mailto:marcom at humanware.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 2:36 PM
To: mtc5 at cox.net
Subject: Take the Victor Reader Stream Survey - You could win AfterShokz headphones

Having trouble viewing this e-mail? Click here <http://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/-en-Newsletter-3010131429-html/359tln/649243561>

 <http://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/2013-10-31/359tlq/649243561> Image removed by sender. HumanWare logo. see things. differently.

Image removed by sender. Victor Reader Stream Survey - You could win AfterShokz headphones

Tell us about your Victor Reader Stream and get a chance to win one of three AfterShokz bone-conduction headphones!

HumanWare is conducting a customer survey for Stream users and would like to invite you to participate in this opportunity to support us in our ongoing efforts to improve our products. Please feel free to share this invitation with any other Stream user you know, or with any groups or forums in which you participate.

The survey will only take about 5-10 minutes to complete. Your answers are important to us! Please follow this link to participate in the survey:

http://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/eader-User-Survey-October-2013/359tlv/649243561

This survey will close on Friday, November 15, 2013 at 12 PM EST Time. The three winners of AfterShokz headphones will be announced on Monday, November 18, 2013.

 <http://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/eader-User-Survey-October-2013/359tlv/649243561> Image removed by sender. Start the survey

This message was sent to mtc5 at cox.net on October 31, 2013.
HumanWare, 1 UPS Way, Champlain, NY 12919, USA
Unsubscribe <http://visit.humanware.com/unsubscribe/u/3332/e56e8a80be5ce02486164d3dfb6b18a4/649243561>  from our newsletter.

 <http://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/humanware/359tlx/649243561> Image removed by sender. Like us on Facebook! <http://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/HumanWare/359tlz/649243561> Image removed by sender. Follow us on Twitter!

Image removed by sender.