[humanser] Comments on Accessibility Issues Involving Software

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 1 01:31:27 UTC 2013

I agree with those words to that freedom song too.
Which song is this?

Not working yet, but I have experienced barriers in my federal internships.
The government does not follow its own section 508 guidelines and I've seen
inaccessible software and training materials online.

Yes, do speak up. I just hope work arounds can be found so you can do your
job until it becomes accessible.