[humanser] Comments on Accessibility Issues Involving Software

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Mon Sep 2 02:32:05 UTC 2013

Hi, Karen Rose,

         Robin and I live on Kittredge between
Schatuck and Oxford and, as you know I go to BCC
(which I prefer to call Vista) believing that,
those who founded the joint didn't see a Berkeley
City College. Let's honer whatever vision did
they see, not the modern vision of the school.
Let's connect sometime? My only class this
semester is a soc8 class on Fridays at 9:30 till 12:00.
My number is 408-209-3239