[humanser] Board meeting: second teleconference invite

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Sat Sep 7 16:29:27 UTC 2013

Hello Nicole and Board,

Again, thank you Nicole for getting the minutes to the Board before our
meeting tomorrow.  I would appreciate the Board reading the minutes
submitting any corrections to Nicole, if needed, so we can vote on these
tomorrow.  Nicole the only correction that I'd like made is that you add
your last name at the top of the document in the roll call section.

Thanks again!
Merry