[humanser] Committee Call

MARY CHAPPELL MTC5 at COX.NET
Sun Sep 8 16:54:09 UTC 2013

Hello All,

I was really anticipating our call today at 5. I have not had the chance to
engage in a more connected way than what electronically will allow and the
phone interaction would allow a different kind of interaction.
Unfortunately, I have a newly developed schedule conflict and will be unable
to attend. My hope is to be able to call in for the board meeting so that I
may engage as an observer. I am hopeful that info from the committee meeting
will be available and disseminated. Sorry that I will be absent.

Genuinely,

Mary Tatum Chappell, Psy. D.