[humanser] Good morning from the Fundraising Committee

JD Townsend 43210 at Bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 14 22:27:07 UTC 2013

Hello:

This is mid work hours for me so I will be unable to attend.

Best of luck!

-----Original Message-----
From: Amalia Veliz
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2013 7:22 AM
To: humanser at nfbnet.org
Subject: [humanser] Good morning from the Fundraising Committee

Hello fellow Human Service members! We are looking for anyone and everyone
who would like to help us with fundraising ideas and projects for our
wonderful division. Our first official fundraising meeting will be held on
Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 2pm PST/5pmEST. Any and all are welcome to
join us.

Thank you,

Amalia Veliz
2nd Vice President