[humanser] Academic/Professional Update and Request for Advice

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 04:12:15 UTC 2014

Hi there,

I have not been to a training center, nor have I completed my
undergrad degree, but I do know people who have defered enrollment in
graduate programs for a semester due to various circumstances, and
managed to not lose their spots.  I would recommend contacting the
director of the training center you think you might go to and ask if
they can answer some of your questions.  Would you be able to move at
an accellerated pace and focus specifically on your weaker areas?
Would you be able to start some time in the summer and possibly finish
before school starts?  Would they have suggestions for handling VR
issues should they arise?  I think that might be the best place to
start.

Good luck!

--
Kaiti