[humanser] Board meeting information update

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Sat Apr 12 14:15:55 UTC 2014

Hello Board Members, Members, and Interested Parties,

I have returned from one of the most exciting experiences of my life!  Until
this past week, I have not had the pleasure to Visit the NFB headquarters or
the great area of Washington D.C.  I have truly had by shot of NFB-12 and am
very exhilarated.  At this moment, I’d  like to thank Amalia Velez, Second
Vice President of the Division for sending out the call in instructions for
our upcoming meeting on Monday, April 14th at 8:00 p.m. EST.  For everyone’s
information, this meeting will consist of convention planning, as well as
discussing other important issues.    My goal is to generally keep meetings
as close to an hour; however, I feel this meeting may go as long as 1 ½ to 2
hours in duration.  Feel free to join and drop off if you need too.

After each board discussion, I will ask participants if they have input or
questions.

For your convenience, I have posted the call in instructions below:

call (513) 386-0000

The participant access code is: 554254#

To mute: *6

Looking forward to your participation,

Merry Schoch

President

Human Services Division

Merry C. Schoch, MSW ISW#6961

Professional Social Worker/Counselor

(813) 523-6573

Merryschoch at verizon.net

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is
intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
destroy any copies of this information.