[humanser] : Academic/Professional Update and Request for Advice

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Sat Apr 12 21:58:58 UTC 2014

Happy to hear the deferment will allow you to take all the time you need to
feel fully confident.  Keep us posted on your doings!  I wish I'd been as
smart as you to take the time early.  Very thankful you have this
opportunity.  I know how difficult a choice it was to make.

Ericka J. Short

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13
"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short