[humanser] Getting more patients?

Quinto Sanchez sanchezq at prodigy.net
Sun Apr 13 02:22:06 UTC 2014

Geraldo, I'm not sure that internet radio has a big population of listeners
unless it's a real established station. You can try marketing on youtube by
talking about mental health issues in your own language and you'll have your
contact info on that video or you can add a link to your site from that
video. Create a Facebook page especially for your practice give tips on
coping with different issues. Create a blog. Create a podcast or something
that you can give away for free to get people talking about you. For example
5 tips for coping with anxiety, a relaxation exercise....   hope this helps.