[humanser] Introduction

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Sat Apr 19 03:14:27 UTC 2014

Welcome!!!!!

I've been on here for about a year now.  Great place to bounce off ideas and
frustrations.   I have a BA in Social Work, a certificatite in gerontology
and some additional education in special education and day care.  I am also
very active in community advocacy and my church.  Somehow I'm still
unemployed.  Market is pretty saturated in this field here.  It feels like
getting gussied up, putting on a prom dress then eating a TV dinner and
sitting at home watching friends reruns instead of attending the ball.
Something's just not right.

I did work part time as an activity aide ina nearby nursing home but had to
quit for health reasons.  Then I haven't been back to work and it's been six
years.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13
"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short