[humanser] Director of Residential Services?

JD Townsend 43210 at Bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 20 01:35:15 UTC 2014

Hello:

I am happy to have a Recreation Therapist on this list!  RT is such an
important  member on any team.  I have worked for years with RTs in a number
of situations, but never in Blind Rehab work, so I've forwarded your request
to someone who should know.  I hope she gets back to you in person, if not
we can have a discussion on this list.
JD

-----Original Message-----
From: Sawyer, Sarah
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 9:36 PM
To: humanser at nfbnet.org
Subject: [humanser] Director of Residential Services?

I am a Recreational Therapist at the NC Rehabilitation Center for the Blind.
I was wondering if there were any positions out there at residential
training facilities called a Director of Residential Services?  What types
of recreational activities are offered at these facilities?  Are there any
Recreational Therapists doing therapeutic activities?

Sarah B. Sawyer, LRT/CTRS
NC Department of Health and Human Services
Recreational Therapist, DSB/NC Rehabilitation Center for the Blind
305 Ashe Ave.
Raleigh, NC 27606
Phone:  (919) 733-5897 x 258
FAX:  (919) 715-0471
Sarah.sawyer at dhhs.nc.gov<mailto:Sarah.sawyer at dhhs.nc.gov>
www.ncdhhs.gov/dsb<http://www.ncdhhs.gov/dsb>

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an
authorized State official. Unauthorized disclosure of juvenile, health,
legally privileged, or otherwise confidential information, including
confidential information relating to an ongoing State procurement effort, is
prohibited by law. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete all records of this e-mail.