[humanser] what is Realistic?

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Fri Apr 25 14:53:20 UTC 2014

Sharri,
	Though I am not a social worker by degree, I believe (and so does my
social worker wife) that I am a social worker by practice. I know that your
question about the greatest need for social workers is meant to ask what is
the greatest area of professional opportunity for those in the social work
field. There will be others on this list who might have a better answer in
that respect than I. What I will say is that the greatest need for social
workers and anyone else seeking to pursue a new career is to follow your
passion! This is our greatest need and our path to personal fulfillment!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala