[humanser] what is Realistic?

JD Townsend 43210 at Bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 27 23:31:23 UTC 2014

Hello:

The areas of greatest need is often a different question than where are the
greatest employment possibilities.

Different client populations have a wide variety of needs.  I have worked
with homeless, mentally ill, substance abusers in New York, with disabled
elderly in Florida, with chronically mentally ill children and adults, and
with abused children & families within my 34 years with a social work
degree.  The needs are expansive and expanding, follow your heart and
ability set to your best place.  Like me that place is likely to change
during your career.

JD Townsend LCSW
Helping the light dependent to see.
Daytona Beach, Earth, Sol System