[humanser] INVITATION TO JOIN

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Mon Apr 28 02:30:50 UTC 2014

Hello All,

The Human Services Division will gladly accept your membership dues at the
convention; however, if you pay in advance your name will be put in a
drawing to win cash prizes of $25, $15, and $10.  This is for all who
register early!!

Great incentive to prepay and not have to stand in line either!
Merry