[humanser] Sad News

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Tue Apr 29 17:06:10 UTC 2014

I'll be missing the chats this weekend.  My computer is going in for a check
up.  Free offer to fix it from a Canon company IT person has to taken up on!
It's my brother inlaw, but still.  He's in Grayslake and I'm in Kenosha.
When he's as busy with work, 3 kids and such  it's a gift I don't take for
granted.  Just that 20 minute drive is a sacrifice.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13
"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short