[humanser] GRE Anyone? :)

Hooper, Robert M. hooper.90 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sun Aug 3 20:50:13 UTC 2014

Hello:

And whilst on the topic of the GRE, does anybody have any advice or commentary on the process of applying for accommodations? Did the Educational Testing Service make the ridiculously long process smooth or intuitive? I downloaded the electronic bulletin, and plan to start hacking my way through it this week. Any suggestions you have regarding the application process or the test itself would be most interesting. I look forward to contributions to this thread.
Regards,
Robert Hooper