[humanser] counseling and social work

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 22:48:16 UTC 2014

Hi Kelsey,

Both counseling and social work are excellent careers for blind
people, since they both involve tons of listening!  As far as
accessing paperwork, you can scan them into the computer with Kursweil
(sp?) 1000 software or a similar product.  There are some specific
software programs for accessing medical records that are not yet
accessible with Jaws.  I haven't had to use them yet, as I'm currently
job hunting.  Others on the list will have more to say about this
part.

Serena