[humanser] Tips on creating scripts for radio?

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 18:42:14 UTC 2014

  HI listers
Any tips or tricks on the art of creating scripts for when I record my
Psychology online radio program? What I've been doing is read up books,
copy important things from bits and pieces of these, and based on these,
talk about the topics based on my experiences. Any other tips you guys
might have? Any of you run radio Psychology programs online?

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México http://radiogeneral.com ¡los esperamos!