[humanser] blind-counselors: Seeking your input/suggestions!

MARY CHAPPELL MTC5 at COX.NET
Tue Jan 7 07:25:54 UTC 2014

This list has been so helpful for me that I was hoping passing along this
message from another list might render this individual some meaningful
feedback. Please note this is a message from Louise  who is on the Blind
Counselors list serve. Thanks for considering her questions. Note, I did ask
Louise if she would be agreeable to my forwarding her message.
Genuinely,
Mary Tatum Chappell, Psy. D.

-----Original Message-----
From: Louise [mailto:frogdog at iinet.net.au]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2014 1:57 AM
To: 'Discussion list for ACB human service professionals';
blind-counselors at topica.com
Subject: blind-counselors: Seeking your input/suggestions!

Hi everyone

Happy New Year to you all. I don't post often to these lists, but ... I do
read the list avidly, and take this opportunity to thank you for the
fabulous articles and discussion that I read here.
Now I am writing to see if anyone has any ideas for me.

This year, as part of my training in gestalt psychotherapy, I will be
working in a small community counselling clinic, for a half a day per week,
apart from my usual work. (it is a supervised internship,wherein I can
hopefully get the requisite number of client hours, to pass the next two
years).   Now the clients pay for this service, and I will be expected to
produce receipts for their payments, sometimes at times when reception is
not staffed.

So, does anyone on list prepare receipts? How do you do this?

Is there any way to print from an iPad mini? (I mean I could perhaps use my
laptop with Word 2010 on it, or my u2, but . just thought I'd ask?

Thanks in advance, for any advice you are able to offer.

Louise Pearson
Melbourne, Australia
"Live with no regrets,
Treat people the way you want to be treated,
Work like you don't need the money,
Love like you've never been hurt,
 and Dance like you do when nobody's watching."

  - Source unknown

Email: blackfrogdogsrule at gmail.com (home)
       louise.pearson at msaustralia.org.au (work)
Skype: lou-in-aust

To unsubscribe, send a message to
blind-counselors-unsubscribe at topica.com

To send a message to the group, send it to
blind-counselors at topica.com

To contact the list owner, send a message to
cdbroome at worldnet.att.net
This email was sent to: MTC5 at COX.NET