[humanser] Policy & Law Committee Meeting

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Thu Jan 9 01:50:53 UTC 2014

Dear All,

                The policy & Law Committee of the Human Services Division of
the National Federation of the Blind will meet on Sunday, January 12 at 5:00
p.m. EST (4:00 Central; 3:00 Mountain; & 2:00 Pacific). We have some new
developments on the testing issue and are working to develop more
educational materials in the field. All members are welcome to join the
teleconference and learn about the work of this committee. Also, if you
would like to be a member of the committee and work for change in policies &
laws affecting blind professionals in the human services field, please send
me a message expressing your interest and how you would like to help. The
call-in instructions follow my signature.

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, Co-Chair

Policy & Law Committee

Human Services Division

National Federation of the Blind

(813) 626-2789 (Office)

Marion.Gwizdala at verizon.net

Conference Participant Instructions

At the specified time, call (513) 386-0000

The participant access code is: 554254

Please note: This conference will be recorded. Participation in the
conference implies an agreement to and authorization for such recording in
compliance with state and federal laws.