[humanser] Drivers license requirement for employment

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun Jan 19 17:50:47 UTC 2014

Good morning, Sandy,

         Yeah. I've heard that, using one's feet even the tip of the tongue!
While not intending to judge these means of accessing the braille
cell, I am not that committed and I don't have the time. Audio is
working just fine until further recovery of a thinking organ, should unfold.
for today, Car
cell:; 408-209-3239: