[humanser] Volunteers Needed

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 02:56:19 UTC 2014

Hi,

Congratulations!

I don't have experience with seniors losing vision, either, but know
someone who has had plenty.  My state president, Joe Ruffalo, ran a
program to teach seniors losing vision blindness skills.
(Unfortunately, it was only a grant-funded program and the funding ran
out.)  Would you like me to forward your message and/or ask him for
some tips on your behalf?  Let me know.

Serena