[humanser] Helpful masters degrees

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Fri Jan 24 16:21:16 UTC 2014

Hmmm...

I don't think you could go wrong with any of the suggestions.  Consider
either counseling or OT.  That way if the Children's oncology/hematology
unit job isn't available at first you're open to other populations within a
hospital.   Even nursing homes can benefit from you.  I know we struggled
todo some sort of  music therapy ourselves but if you'd be willing to
volunteer at one in the activity dept. you'd be able to get hands on
experience plus making some staff and  residents pretty happy!

Just a thought.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short