[humanser] Helpful masters degrees

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 20:10:22 UTC 2014

You are going to want to be able to apply your therapeutic methods in a
variety of situations.  Eith a social work major, and a counselor elective
track, or vise versa.  Remember, you are looking to do Therapy of some sort;
so there will be some counseling involved, but the social work will help you
adapt to settings.  Combine the two, while keeping your music skills
polished.  Make your professors aware so they can help to taylor some of
your experiences.
 Hopefully, you can find a music therapist to talk to.