[humanser] ways we read

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Sat Jan 25 21:09:16 UTC 2014

Ericka,

Would you mind sending me a note first?  You know what?  After all I forgot
the darned envelopes! My debit card was useful for my groceries and now I
will call the bank, hear what I spent and deduct it from my "bank," file in
my notetaker.  I did get ingredients to make two crock pot meals: salsa
chili and an Italian sausage with tortilini dish.  The first is for when I
invite my friend over and help work with her on a loom I bought for her (and
one for me).  She has some neuropathy in her left arm and hand and was
advised to try using her hands.  Also she has always been legally blind, now
can only read mostly with CCTV, and upset that she has to use her hands
instead of her eyes, so this project is therapeutic in more than one way.
She displays some symptoms of Aspberger's, and it is tiring to handle some
of her ideosyncracies, though she is good hearted and thinks of me as a big
sister.  As she can't have gluten and some other items, it takes some prior
thought as to meal planning.

Knitting:  I started knitting again after not doing it for years.  This
began as I learned of the prayer shawl ministry at church, and got me to
also go to a library group called Knit Lits.  My big issue is wanting to
pick up stitches, and making things worse!  I must stop and wait for some
expert to untangle my project.  However, I now know how to use circular
needles.

Ericka, as we have gone astray on list topic, we should probably send
private messages. Maybe, though, someone has some therapy for frustrated
down in the wool knitters!