[humanser] volunteers

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Sun Jan 26 04:23:07 UTC 2014

Sandy I couldn't agree with you more!  I love to send letters in print,
Christmas and birthday cards and I  use the phone to contact folks if I can
than email.  Family  means a lot to me and even though we don’t talk and
play games as a family ie: Scrabble, Rummikub, Yahtzee.  It's just being
there that matters.  Where else can you go to get a group hug?  My  baby
sister's 3 year old loves them so much she has us do it three or four times
before she'll let us all go home.  It is so cute!  You can't get the full
appreciation of it by watching a youtube video of that.  It is like a huddle
in a football game where my niece is in the middle.  I hope she remembers
that all in that circle love her when she is a teen.  Where else can you
hear a three year old ask her mom if there are more than one baby in her
tummy?  My niece Sophie just asked my sister that recently once it was made
known she'd be a big sister.  Apparently Sophie has been begging for quite a
while to be a big sister.  Who ever heard of that?  Yep, I'm a proud auntie!
Another plus--my side of the family cooks really well. I don’t cook for
pleasure, I cook out of pure need.   I was so spoiled at Thanksgiving since
I was the only child home this past year.  I had all my favorites and no
tofu anything.  One sister of mine is vegetarian you see...

Looking at the calendar here I have a birthday card to get out ASAP.  Keep
warm all and have a good, interactive weekend!

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short