[humanser] Helpful masters degrees

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun Jan 26 17:31:18 UTC 2014

Good morning, Alyssa,

         Just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your reminding
us, in the course of studying social work not to focus attentions on
a single oppressed or self-defeated population. There are programs
catered to such victims of the mad house society in which we are
living.  but hopefully, our aim as social workers remains to protect
the macro layer of social injustice, the theory and the rootts of
why, how, certain people find themselves caught beneath a layer of
oppression and self-defeat?  Would really enjoy talking to you if
you'd like? I am in Berkeley, California.
for today, Carly Mihalakis'
408-209-3239